Project “Let the world to know!”, 2014
National development institute together UNESCO Initiatives Centre (Poland, Wrocław) have implemented a project “Let the world to know!”.
Main project aim was to exchange best practice of youth work by organizing an internship for youth worker from Poland. During 6 month internship an intern from Poland, Kamila Wierzbicka, has successfuly joined National Develpment Institute team, contributing by her experience in public relations, event organizing and training as well as creating international environment in the daily work.
- Give youth workers the opportunity to experience a different working reality in another country
- Gain a better understanding of the European dimension of youth work
- Improve youth workers’ professional, intercultural and language competences
- Promote the exchange of experiences and approaches to youth work and non-formal education in Europe
- Contribute to developing stronger and more quality partnerships between youth organisations across Europe
- Strengthen the quality and the role of youth work in Europe
Duration: 6 months (April – September 2014)
Project was funded by Youth in Action, 4.3 – Youth Workers Mobility Programme
More info about the project – Blog about promoting NGO initiatives: www.pr4ngo.eu